Shipping & Handling
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Amazon Payments, and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Orders are shipped via FedEx, UPS, DHL, or USPS.
- Orders are typically processed two days per week.
- Order acknowledgement, confirmation of product availability, and FedEx/UPS/DHL/USPS Delivery Confirmation tracking information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- Product availability is not guaranteed. If your item is currently not in stock, but somehow you were able to make a purchase, you will be notified by email and refunded for that specific item. You can also use a store credit.
- Large and oversized items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of any additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and will have the opportunity to cancel or change your order as you wish.
- We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases, this may delay stated delivery dates.
Expected Delivery Dates:
- All delivery dates are estimated, and may vary.
- All packages will be delivered in approximately 3-5 business days from the time the order is processed. Orders will typically be processed two days per week. Notification will be given when order has shipped.
- Items purchased with overnight shipping will be processed as such. Please note that the cut off time for overnight shipping is 3:00 PM.
Shipping and Handling Charges:
- All shipping and handling charges will be calculated at the time of checkout. We will do our best to reduce the number of packages and minimize shipping charges.
- Oversized and bulky items, and/or multiple items purchased may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of any additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping and will have the opportunity to cancel or change your order as you wish.
Please Note the Following:
- We offer Global Shipping. Please use the shipping calculator built into the site to verify charges.
- Shipping to APO/FPO addresses is available. Please follow those guidelines available to you at : https://www.usps.com/ship/apo-fpo-guidelines.htm Additional charges may apply.
- All prices are quoted and all payments must be made in US Dollars ($).
- Your order will leave our store in good condition and risk of loss passes to you when we deliver your package to the shipper. If your order is damaged in transit, please contact USPS immediately and file a claim (1-800-275-8777).
- If your purchased item is lost in transit or physically damaged when received, please contact USPS immediately and file a claim with them (1-800-275-8777)
- Any return requests must be made within 14 days of initial purchase.
- See Refund Policy for more information.